Monday, September 28, 2009

Game. Set. Match.

First things first: Happy Birthday, Shisho!

Tin.

Now, alongside Minnesota longings, life goes on. And back in this big apple city of skinny jeans and opera boos, things seem to be puttering on well enough. It looks like I may get to write a recurring feature piece for Metromix all about cocktails and their wily ways. On top of that The NPM has a-okayed my special monthly social media project proposal, which means I will have a whole ton of finagling to do before November 1st, but also less matchstick selling in my coal-stained petticoat rags. Everything's such a give and take...

And finally, as a complete and total sidenote, I was just looking on Google Images for a picture for this post. I typed in "poor little princess" as the keyword and you know what the third image that came up was? A girl I've known since age 11 who recently was sent off to Riker's for alleged grand larceny.

Hot.

Well, there we go, matchsticks. There we go.

No comments: