Thursday, October 22, 2009

On We Go

Daily blogging, what happened?


Everything is amping up. I'm working with the NPM to throw a big Halloween event, one, of course, with a heavy dose of social media engagement. The real-life part of the event happens this Sunday, but the online component has been going on since last Friday. Things are busy.

In other news, I still have to visit the Crosby Bar for my bar review feature. Haven't done that. I have to rewrite my abysmal personal statement. Haven't done that. I have to rework my short story so it doesn't read like ten pages of question marks. Haven't done that.

But I will just focus and finish all these things. And then, a week from today, I will be sitting under the Mexican sun.

Oh, Puerto Villarta. You are right where I need you to be.

2 comments:

Nomad said...

i'm jealous.

Cait said...

nomad -

one day, all this can be yours.

(that one day is a timeshare office. really. they have amazing things.)

thank you for commenting!

best,
cait