Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Starting Gate Zen



[BANG] And they're off!

The past two days have been a little insane. Welcome back to having two clients, I suppose. It's been exciting, though, to say the least, and I'm having a pretty good time with it, occasional heart-rate spikes aside.

Things are looking up for the little Cait & Associates - and making ends meet is very validating. I am so incredibly grateful for my past sixty days of sober vegan living. Whether it's bunk or not to the world, making very conscious choices about what I ingest and imbibe has deeply affected my outlook, attitude and energy. And not being hungover - ever - is maybe the single most amazing discovery I've made over the course of my (debatably) adult life. Incredible.

Positivity, social consciousness, healthy choices, man... Groovy.

No comments: