Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Bottle 3/4 Full

The last day in Mexico... and I still have 3/4 of my bingo prize tequila left.


It's been a very mellow trip, all neo-nazis aside, and I've gotten some wonderful hours of sun, reading, and sleeping in, along with immensely enjoyable quality time with la mama.

Still, it will be nice to be back - back with my random freelancer's patterns, the wake-up work, the morning gym, the home-cooked lunch, the office afternoons, and the late-night wanderings. I feel so out of touch with my friends right now, it's disorienting.

"Mexico sounds disconnecting," my self-proclaimed muse Jen just wrote me.

So what happens when you lose the chord and shuffle the cards? Spin the tiny orange, green, red, white balls and give in to chance?

Bingo.

And 3/4 a bottle of remaining tequila.


No comments: